Monday, December 3, 2012

New Endeavors

My poor blog got put on the back burner there for a couple of weeks. The wait is over for all my anxious readers... you know, all 5 of you :) 

Actually, after getting back in town from our thanksgiving fun, I have been working hard on editing photos & my newest endeavor- DIGITAL PHOTO CHRISTMAS CARDS! This is good news, people! I am now designing Christmas cards and the best part is, you can have it printed anywhere you want or not at all. You could just use it to send your holiday greeting online, saving yourself time & money! I'm really excited about this and I hope that at least some of you will allow me to design your Christmas cards this year :) I am actually teaming up with In His Grace Photography to make purchasing easy and seamless :) 


click here to purchase this design

click here to purchase this design

click here to purchase this design

I hope to back again this week- honestly, I hope to back tomorrow to share more of what we've been up to recently :) Missed my little space here :) Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?