Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It'srainingit'ssnowingthebigmanissowing





How many times have you cursed the rain?

How many times have you pleaded for the snow to stop?

How many times have you gotten your hair "just right" only to walk outside into a drought ender?

How many times have you slipped on a patch of ice?

Yeah.

I've been there.

Done that.

Now is the time for a new attitude!

How many times have you eaten fresh vegetables?

How many times have you eaten anything at all?

How many times have you never been more thankful for that glass of ice water?

How many times have you filled that little belly of your's?

Yeah.

I thought so.

Me too.

Today is the day to give Him credit.

His words are true.

His words are life giving.

His words fulfill my hunger.

His words fill my cup to overflowing.

Yeah.

I'm ready.

Are you?

Open your heart and receive His life-giving words.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?