Sunday, December 25, 2011

Emmanuel

Merry christmas from the cains! We had a glorious morning spending our first christmas away from our parents since we got married. It was such a fun time with our children :-) but we definitely missed the family time with our parents, siblings and niblings!
.
Christmas eve was a beautiful night spent with my church family as well as a visit from my sister & brother in-law :-) Last night was sort of the "grand opening," if you will, in our new church building. The worship, candle light and sense of family was beautiful and uplifting. Jesus truly is the light of the world. Praise be to God that he sent his son, as a human baby, to be The Saviour. I am thankful for a holiday, whatever its origins may be, that allows me to remember why I am here and how truly blessed & loved I am.
.
I realize this time of year is difficult, to say the least, for many, many people. My prayer is that you have the opportunity to feel loved because you are. My prayer is that you are filled with joy, especially if your circumstances are not. My prayer is that this christmas is a reminder of the goodness of our God!
.
Happy, happy holidays and many blessings in this new year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?