Sunday, October 20, 2013

Loving the Little Things

Requesting YOUR help!


Many of you reading my blog are well aware that my husband is currently serving overseas with the military. Our time apart has had it challenges but truly, God's grace is sufficient. I am blessed to experience a peace that surpasses all understanding. Even the rough days are not what I could have imagined. I am learning everyday to count my blessings. Learning to love the little things and enjoy all the good.



One of the challenges we face here at home is knowing the best ways to assist our soldier while he is gone. We want to support him in every way we possible. Since he left, we have begun to prepare care packages that will be able to bless him and the soldiers he is serving with. Even our community is willing to step up and help us collect items to send to the troops. Complete strangers donating items to support my husband- How fabulous is that?!

Unfortunately we may hit a road block. Plain and simple shipping is expensive. Therein lies the issue. As wonderful as these dear people are, no matter how many items we collect, they don't make any real impact on the soldiers unless we have the funds to ship all of them. In order to make sure we have enough funds to at least ship through the holidays, I am hosting a fundraiser through my Origami Owl business. 

How does it work?

The easiest way is this:

1. Go to my Origami Owl replicated website: Click Here

2. Choose the jewelry you like the very best for yourself or as a gift.

3. When you check out, click on Soldier Care Packs under Jewelry Bar Info.

4. Wait for your product to arrive. (This has to be the hardest part, haha)

100% of the profits will be applied to shipping cost associated with send care packages to my husband's unit.

I hope you will consider helping us out! Please email me at littlecains(at)gmail(dot)com with questions or for more information on other ways you can help! (a super easy way to help is to share this fundraiser with all your friends!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?