Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My unfortunate day...


Throw in some cold meds, ibuprofen a little tylenol, shivers and body aches and you about have it covered. Thankfully, some sleep will also be involved thanks to my dear friend that brought me all that medicine AND took my kids out of the house. Another beautiful friend that brought me some cold medicine as well, walked into my house to find me a blubbering mess. She was gracious enough to heat up some soup for me before she had to leave.

Whoever says, "good friends are hard to find," is really the unfortunate one because I have a much different experience. Praise god that he provides for all our needs! Blessing continue to overflow even when I feel like a bus ran over me, backed up and ran over me again.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a shower and climb in bed.........

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. There's nothing like a hot uninterrupted bath followed by a nice long nap when you feel bad. God bless the friend who took the kiddos. What a gift.

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thoughts?