Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm alive. And well.


Long time no blogging.

Don't give up on me. 
I've had a lot on my brain lately.
 unfortunately 
making it difficult for me to write. 

Here I am though. We had a pretty successful Valentines Day.
I gave my husband a nifty gift and he showed me some lovin.
Absolute favorite part?
Daddy giving gifts to his baby girls
Melted my heart.











Next on the agenda :
We are heading to Parris Island
Charles' USMC Graduation!
ROAD TRIP!
I am so excited
And proud!
















My days have been filled with
purple & red baby toe nails
giggles
one year old humor
pigtails 
new words
which today included
"dudette"





Tomorrow we have
15 month check ups
A big boy hair cut
naps
praying for little to no reaction to shots










Hopefully the next few days
include lots more snuggles
very few tears
ridiculous amounts of photos
and no car sickness.


Up coming blogs
Meatza Pizza
Photos of said hair cut
and random thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?