Thursday, November 1, 2012

When I don't feel it

Since November tends to be the time of year that we set aside to remember what we are truly thankful for AND since today was one of those days... I'm featuring my little man. 




He is super sweet. He makes us laugh. He makes us crazy. 

It is a fact that I don't know what my life would be like without him in it. It is a fact that I don't want to know. The day he came into this world, I was more blessed than I could have imagined.

No matter how sometimes draining and exhausting it is to mother him, I wouldn't have it any other way. He loves me. He adores his daddy. He is befriending his sisters. It is a beautiful thing to watch the little man that took our family from 2 to 3 and made it so much more fulfilling and meaningful.


So even on days when I don't feel very thankful, I am. 



Malakai, Mommy really does love you.

1 comment:

Care to share your thoughts?