Sunday, March 3, 2013

May You Live a Long Life

Of course I missed day 2 of my nablopomo. of course. Now ask me if I care... :)

So today is my Daddum's birthday!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDUMS!!!

We'll be heading to his house in a bit when the girls wake up. Glad to be close enough to celebrate with him in person :) 





Proud Papa w/ his son & oldest Great Grandson

Daddums with 2 of his namesakes :)

Daddums with the sweetest little Great Granddaughters

At Daddums house for Christmas this year :)
I'll leave you with a little Irish Birthday Blessing:

May you live a long life
Full of gladness and health
With a pocket full of gold
As the least of your wealth
May the dreams you hold dearest
Be those which come true
May the kindness you spread,
Keep returning to you.

Love you so very much, Daddums!!!
Hope your day is wonderful and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?