Wednesday, June 27, 2012

gracious goodness

You guys, can I just say... this season of my life is so wonderful. Not much about our circumstances have changed (which, it's not like they were bad to begin with) but there is a lot stirring in my heart right now. I feel the Lord nudging me toward some change- not sure what it exactly will look like but I feel the movement.


Today was Day 1 of some intense working out- thank you, Crossfit! I'm not sure I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow but we'll just pray for the Lord to massage my muscles & help them recover quickly :) Regardless, I'll be going back on Friday for Day 2. 





I'm excited to say, Day 2 will be followed by a week off because the kids & I will be road trippin it with my friend. Again- THANK YOU, FRIEND!!!  We're heading off to KY so we can enjoy the 4th of July with lots of family!!! YAY family! I am super excited! It is actually a testimony of God's goodness & provision that we are even able to make the trip, I am so thankful :)

Also- sidenote- if you are in the Lexington area next week and would like some photos taken, I've got a little thing going so email me, call me, tweet me, whatevs, and we'll see if we can work it out :)

Truly, this season of my life is becoming filled with so many evidences of His love & grace. He is faithful even when I am unfaithful. He kind and gracious even when I am rotten & selfish. He is so, so good and thank goodness, he is patient!



Currently, I am praying to truly begin to walk in the power that is given to me- the same power that raised Jesus from the grave. This is good, y'all. Real good.



Does it get better than THIS?
(fyi: top R- Lilly/bottom L- Ava)

ps- Check out my friend Amanda's blog, Rambo's Rampages- her little guy, Rambo is sick in the hospital & I know she'd love to have some comment love & especially prayers. They have been home for a total of like 7.5 days since May 22nd... Little Rambo is on his 3rd hospital stay in the past month & this one could be an extended stay... SUCH a stress on this family. Let's pray for the Lord to bring healing to his body & get him (and mama) home quickly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray to nudging on the heart & being in awe of life!! Hope your trip goes well!!

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thoughts?