Thursday, September 22, 2011

Embrace the camera: "Oh Fooey" Edition

Today its all about me and my little monkey Malakai ♥

Today I was reading in Ecclesiastes about seasons- let me tell you how much I am loving this season w/ my son. Its better than any autumn crisp morning or falling leaf or pumpkin spice latte.  


His exclamations crack me up daily... take for instance, "Oh my heck." or how about, "Oh fooey." (Thank you, Donald Duck) or even, "What my heck!?" (Thank goodness this is about as foul as the language gets around here... haha)



He is silly, loves to tease and be goofy. He climbs, jumps & makes messes. He is a helper and a good friend to his sisters. Throughout the week he can be my time to laugh and time to cry. My time to seek and my time to lose. My time to embrace and my time to refrain from embracing. :) My time for war and my time for peace. haha.




Really, I just love this little guy (aaaand the fact that my cell camera didn't think we needed to have noses).

He is growing into such a sweetheart and I pray daily that God would use him in mighty ways to bring forth His message of the Gospel. 

Malachi 2:7 "For the lips of the priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts." (ESV)




So, are you ready to embrace the camera?
here's the nitty gritty:
1.  take a picture with you and your kids/spouse/family member/friend/whatever.
2.  blog about that picture and include a link to our blog, or grab our button.
3.  link your blog post up on the link tool here (@ the anderson crew).
4.  visit the other embracers...give each other lots of compliments about how good we look with our greasy hair andsweatpants velour jogging suits on.  cause yah, we need a little boost when it's been days since our last shower.
5.  have fun!

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie and love the power of his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. jack is just 3 and i think from year 2-3 has just been awesome....and it's just getting even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that my grandson was becoming an anime character! That is a little scary. Did Dorothy have something to do with that?

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thoughts?