Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jesus, heal my computer, please :-)

No, really.

I was in the middle of writing my baby girls 10 mo blog post when the screen went black. It is acting like the battery is dead but it shouldn't be. I will most likely be making a call to my friend and favorite computer dude, Jeff Sanders @ Power Up Computing, to see what can be done... that is, if Jesus doesnt fix it first :-) Believe with me :-)

Obviously this little mishap will only delay my blog posting further but hopefully we will be back to normal here soon :-) I have another computer and a smart phone so one way or another I'll get things rolling again :-)

Missing writing my blog and reading all those wonderful, encouraging blogs I follow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?