Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bye-Bye November....

November is nearly gone. Just a matter of hours before this month is completely in the past. I suppose time flies when you're having fun :) Considering we were out of town for over a week, I'm so proud of myself for sticking with NaBloPoMo and posted something everyday. Today being my final official NaBloPoMo post, I figured I'd finish it off with a Thanksgiving Post. 

Every day of my life is filled with things that make me feel completely and utterly blessed. Far too often, these are the things that I take for granted and never say a word of gratitude. 

My whole family- this doesn't happen very often :)

1. I am thankful that (most days) Michael is a reminder to me of what a servant looks like. He is always trying to make my life better.

2. I am ever so thankful that I finally finished designing my girls baby book and only paid $9.00 for it :)

3. This year, I have been given a renewed sense of gratitude for my family. They mean more to me than I can express!

4. Everyday I am thankful for the church family that God has chosen to place in my life. I can't imagine my life without you all!

5. Cousins. Particularly the ones my son regularly calls his brothers. They bring so much joy to his life- especially when it allows him to run around crazy at the "big park."

6. I am thankful for water pressure. After our little Thanksgiving adventure in the mountains, I have been reminded of this little convenience. (also that I do not have to go fetch water- that would totally put a damper on my day-haha)

7. I am thankful for the smiles on my kids faces that light up my day.

8. Thankful for the roof over my head. We may not have much extra space but we are warm, dry and comfortable so we're better off than much of the world.

9. My heart is full of gratitude for the gift of photography. Snapshots into the past- always available to refresh old memories.

10. This community of bloggers. I am ever thankful that God lead me to this little niche in the world. A place to share, be encouraged and learn all kinds of new things!

Ending this month is slightly bitter-sweet. Sweet because I managed to accomplish my goal to post daily for 30 days- YAY! Slightly bitter because it mean time is ticking away and I did not accomplish my goal of 30 portaits in 30 days. I'm okay with it, though. There is a whole month ahead to continue my project :)

My last words of gratitude are for you. Thank you for reading and being a support. I look forward to many, many more months of writing :) Excited for what the future holds :)

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful I have gotten to catch up on your family through your blog. And what a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thoughts?