Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Little Out of It

Home. As much as I don't want to leave my family, I am ready to be home and back in somewhat of a routine. The house is so quiet today since my brother and his fam headed back to Kentucky. ::sadface:: (also my sister's husband and in-laws headed back to Maryland- which btw it was such a blessing to have the opportunity to spend some time with them!) The weather has been perfect, the food has been filling, the family time amazing. Today, things are beginning to wind down and I can feel the end nearing.

It is time to get back to actual blogging that people even care to read. I cannot wait to share some the photos from our beautiful scenery here in the mountains. Frost in the mornings, beautiful sun in the afternoons and marsh mellows by the fire at night... ::bliss:: I think most people know my preference for all things sand and ocean but I wouldn't trade these surroundings this week for anything.

So check back in a few days to see some (hopefully) much improved blogging :) My commitment to blog everyday this month has been successful so far but it has made for some pretty lame posts over the past few days due to lack of resources and time :)

I'll leave you with this tonight...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?