Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

So today I begin my journey for the month of November.

Some time in October, my sister asked me if I would join her in an attempt to post every day for the entire month of November. Reluctantly, I agreed (knowing it would be such an awesome accomplishment if I actually managed to do it). The event, "NaBloPoMo" is hosted by Blogher. November is a GREAT month to start because they actually enter you to win some cool prizes if you manage to stay committed and post everyday :)

So here I am on Day 1.

My first post of the month.

YAY!

 One day down, 29 more to go :)

This opportunity has me super excited and reeeeally hoping to get my photography/stranger meeting project underway this month (which I wrote about here) :) It will be so neat to see how God uses this to grow me in many areas of my life... relationships, writing, photography, creativity... the list could go on :)

Wish me luck... or better yet, lift up lots of prayers and enjoy!


**feel free to leave me lots of encouraging comments to keep me motivated this month**

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty excited, but nervous. I'm such a sporadic Blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thoughts?