Wednesday, November 2, 2011

If I'm Honest {Not really Wordless Wednesday}

Yesterday was not a total success. I remembered to take my camera with me when I went out but didn't bring a memory card :( THEN when I went out again later, I forgot my camera :( So, no portrait taken yesterday. Hopefully, I can make up for it today :)

We've had a very busy, rough evening/morning. We live in an apartment and they gave us a notice late in the afternoon that we had to clear out all of our cabinets and drawers so they could spray for bugs. (yuck!) On top of that, we have to leave our apartment after they spray for 3-4 hours! ugh! This is not convenient at all and I'm tired.

As inconvenient as this situation is, it allowed me the opportunity to help with some of the renovations going on at our new church building :) This made me VERY happy since I only thought I'd be able to go help a couple of times this week. Between a FUN play date for Malakai and two sweet cousins to watch the girls, I was able to spend about 4-5 hours cleaning & painting :) Our church body is so blessed! We really are like a BIG family! Its great!

So here are a couple of photos that I took today. Unfortunately, circumstances would have it that I have not managed to really meet any strangers but I'm going to have to make time for it at some point if its going to happen :)






Our kitchen right now...... (and no we're not moving)






1 comment:

Care to share your thoughts?