Thursday, October 25, 2012

Embracing Lilly

Today I am embracing my sweetest little copy-cat. 

This is actually her, "I don't like this very much" face but mama got her kisses anyway :)


Lilly is such a goofball, monkey. She always has us rollin'! Most of the time she pretty much rolls with whatever but lately she has picked up some "terrible 2's" habits. You know, the regular screaming, laid out in the floor, kicking temper tantrums.


I'm embracing her no's and her giggles. Her screams and her songs. Her harshness and her I love you's. She loves hugs and kisses and 'Jesus loves me'. She climbs and jumps and never, never stops! 

We are so blessed to have this sweet girl in our lives. She fills our home with so much joy and I am incredibly blessed to spend every single day with her <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?