Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless{NOT} Wednesday


I whipped this up after my devotional the other day. It is based on (obviously, if you can read), Ephesians 3:20. 

"Now unto Him who is able to far more abundantly than all that we can ask or think,"

That "him" is referring to God. In all his infinite power. The same power that raised Christ from the dead. The God from who everything on Earth is named. 

Now. Unto. HIM.

So unto him, what?

Glory, glory, glory! Forever and ever and ever!

The past few weeks have given me so much to praise Him for. There have been struggles, sure. I have been tired and drained and exhausted. I've seen heartbreak and failures. But through it all, one thing remains truer than true...

He is able to do far more abundantly than ALL I could ask or think. He is faithful & steadfast. He never leaves me nor forsakes me. He is available and deserves all the glory I could give. My heart could burst with joy because of the individual care and love He has for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?