Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Going to bed now.

I realize I didn't post yesterday. I'm not even really bummed about it. Some times it just isn't worth forcing. I almost went to bed just now without posting again but that would just be sad :)

Honestly, I am so exhausted that even though I want to write, I don't have it in me. Sooooo.... I'll share some sweet moments with you :)

First up, I find it so funny and sweet that as soon as they see suds in their siblings hair, they want to get their hands in it.



This is just super sweet. While this happens to be Lilly, Malakai has gotten so sweet with both of his sisters. Actually, yesterday I walked in the living room to find Ava sitting on Malakai's lap at his request. It is such a wonderful thing to see friendships growing between my littles. I know how much my siblings mean to me and I hope to see my kids grow up loving & cherishing their relationships with one another. 


Unfortunately, that's all I have for you right now. My head is telling me to go.to.sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thoughts?