Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Saturday

First of all,

Happy Birthday to my longest friend (besides sisters, of course) :) You know who you are and I love you! 20 years besties & counting! :)

Second... We had a really fun day at Easton Airport Day today. 


A Baltimore firetruck to start off the day. He climbed up there and then said, "I'm going to fall, no wait, I feel like I'm going to fall. But I won't." And then he quickly changed his position :)












My Lilly girl, looking super cute & sweet.




Malakai loves Pop Pop!
(he isn't actually a grandparent and it's a long story... but the name has been adopted ever since)



This little girl (Ava) was a grouch the whole time we were there and thus was attached to me most of the time :)





Kelly was more excited than the kids, lol :)






Seriously, sweetest moments were caught right here <3


This is Malakai's friend Jerry... 
His mama blogs over at Ashley's  Devotions
You should check it out :)



 

These 2 people are some of the most special people in our lives. I am daily reminded of how blessed we are to have them in our lives! LOVE you two!!! xo Also, big shout out for their 14th Anniversary! YAY Marriage!


Lilly, Papa Cain, Malakai, Mama Cain, Ava

Happy Saturday!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love these! So cute. Those boys are something. :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Jerry younger by a couple of months? He is so much taller!

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thoughts?